About Central Toronto Skating Club
Central Toronto Skating Club was founded in 1984 to provide affordable skating lessons to children and adults in downtown Toronto. The Club operates out of two main locations: Moss Park Arena and Mattamy Athletic Centre (formerly Maple Leaf Gardens).
Our mission is to provide skating for fun, fitness and personal achievement in a warm and encouraging environment. Whether you’re a novice or experienced skater, we welcome skaters of all levels by providing lessons for:
- beginners who want to learn skating basics;
- experienced skaters who have mastered the basics and want to learn how to figure skate;
- figure skaters who are working on advanced level figure skating and ice dancing; and
- kids and teens who want to improve their skating skills for hockey.
Learning to skate can be a very enjoyable and rewarding experience at any age, offering both mental and physical health benefits such as endurance, stability, strength, control and many other benefits for overall well-being.
We are proud to have one of the largest adult memberships in Canada.
We are a not-for-profit organization managed by the Skating Director and a volunteer Board of Directors elected by the members of the Club.
For more information, please email us email@example.com.
- Ana Luiza Rangel – Club President
- Karen Kiang – Vice President
- Lorraine Bate Boerop – Treasurer
- Sylvia Slaughter – Secretary
- Courtney Edmundson
- Glendy Huo
- Chris Poirier
- Lisa Silcox